ProWritingAid

Writing Improvement Software

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Authors Love To Read, Too...

    How fortunate are we? As authors not only do we get to write incredible tales of all sorts, but we also enjoy reading them from others as well. My resolutions for the new year are pretty simple, and ones I am sure to be able to keep: read more books, and help Indie authors in what ways I'm able. Becoming an official reviewer for Reader's Favorite is allowing me to read absolutely all I can handle, and what a joy it's been!

    It's amazing to see the wide range of stories within genres, and all the ways new authors are taking tried and true premises and elevating them to new heights. With fresh characters, traits, locations, and tweaks, I'm never left feeling like this is a story I've read before- with a different cover.

    Part of my effort to help Indie authors will be showcasing 4 and 5 star books on my blog. These will be books I've read and enjoyed. Why the 4 star ones, you may ask. Well, a book can get 4 stars- and not a 5, for many reasons, the least of which is because it's a bad story. But not to fear, in my details about each book I show here, you'll know exactly why it ranked 4 stars and not 5. Any book I put here will be well worth reading.

    So, with my resolutions in place, I hope you'll all join me here when I showcase a book that I feel deserves a closer look by others. I read just about all genres, so I don't doubt you'll come across something that will catch your eye.

Have a great day! www.chameleon-author.com Chameleon Author

No comments:

Post a Comment